Monday, May 21, 2012

Never done anything remotely like this before... so please bare with me :)

Today was May 21 which equates to me having about 6 days to pack for a 6 week trip! YIKES!!!! On Sunday, I will be going to the airport to board a plane to Paris, France. From Paris, my group and I will be heading toward the beautiful city of Valencia, Spain where I will be taking two courses in Spanish this summer. The blog I have created is intended to sort of allow everyone to exeperience some of the things I will along this trip and something for me to look back and enjoy all the awesome memories I am about to make! I sure will miss my goofy ole boyfriend and new little puppy peanut

                                                                  (YUP... GOOFY ;] )

but now its time for me to be a big girl and do a little venturing out on my own :)

Theres going to be alot to see! I cant wait!
Until next time
---Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment