Thursday, June 7, 2012

oyyyyyyeee amigosss...
Just dropping in to tell you a little bit about my weekend and the beginning of this week!
 This past weekend on Friday we enjoyed a little beach time :) Like I explained in the last post, the Meditteranean is BEAUT-i-MOUSSSSS. Saturday we explored the castle, I already posted pictures in the last post... but HOLYYY Crampsss=== walking 10 miles straight up a montain. Later that evening we went to our first true discotecaaa and danced the night away LITERALLY... 7 am came quick! Note to self: never do that again! I was sooo exhausteddd :( EWWWWW :( Sundayyy--- the day of rest! Nothing is open, nothing to do. I slept in (thank God) then completed homework and ended the day with a run. For dinner, a group of us enjoyed a 12 euro all you can eat italian resturant! Delicioso!!!! I did hurt bad after my binging of the pizzzaaa. Monday came early and we had a free day so we all decided to go to the mall! After a hour and a half of trying to get there, we finally did! haha. The bad thing is is that I had absolutely no luck in shopping.... I bought a tee shirt... :///// I guess ill try again another day! Tuesday, we went to see the Avengers in Spanish. I didnt understand a thing, but it seemed like a good movie. Plus, I feel asleep :) Whoopsies! Yesterday, we had our classes and right after went to a musuem that featured much of the Spanish art. It was very interesting but you can only see so many pictures of priests, Jesus, and angels. All in all the trip is a success! Soooo far :/ haha.


My rooms ready to go out and about :)


JASON AKA TOE with me at the discoteca!


Men at the beach? Haha. Never seen so many boobs in my lifeee (B.T.W)!
(Sorry they are not pictured). Haha.



The avengers in espanol!


But, I am absolutely in love with this place! It is completely different from anything I could have ever imagined! But after a week of being with the same people I am starting to get more ticked off than usual. I guess I am just in dire need of some "me" time. Maybe I should take a little run later???

Some pics of the weekend:

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I look rediculous in that picture! Oh well :) Glad I'm finally following your blog officially! You made the cut for mine too: brinaabroad.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete