Sunday, June 3, 2012

Its Sunday in the beautiful city of Valencia.

It has been a week since we arrives. Just to recap: still struggling speaking this language. I am completely frustrated its ridiculous. All I can do is try again tomorrow :)

Here's some pics from over the weekend:


My first cup of coffee in Valencia... or espresso??? Kinda small?

Haha my coffee!

The metro we took to the beach!

Ahh the beach! My happy place:)

Peanut in Espana!

Valencia has the most gorgeous flowers...

and art!

The stadium we saw on Saturday!

The view from the side of the stadium... what a hike! I think we walked ten miles literally.

An old Roman castle we explored!
The layout of the castle.

The view from the castle.

Cactuses!

The gates to the castle!



THATS IT FOR NOW :) Homework time...




No comments:

Post a Comment